A quick checklist for the busy days ahead. Looks that can be planned ahead, for women.
1. Black and white.
Photo credit above: Hallie Daily blog .
2. Dress in one colour, top to bottom.
3. Out for coffee;
Photo credit above: from the blog A Keene Sense of Style. Love this look, ladylike shirt or blouse with the bottom of top hanging out of sweater. Could use a cardigan instead of sweater. Jeans add the unexpected but keep it on trend.
4. Skirt ensemble; full skirt or pencil skirt.
5. Date night look; sparkle and stand out, it is the festive season after all.
6. Christmas Day; go with the colours of cream/winter white, gold and burgundy/wine. Burgundy on the lips is a good statement lip but only if burgundy is not near the face or it looks too busy.
7. Out shopping; go with an all white look.
8. Christmas Eve; grown up glamour. Either a dress or smart pants but make it something that oozes confidence.
9. Smart casual; jeans, flat shoes, blouse/shirt and a blazer/jacket.
10. Go with a high waisted pant and blouse look for a bit of retro.
11. New Years Eve; long skirt and top, heels and accessories.
12. New Years Day; Maxi Dress.
When putting your style together, remember to layer clothing according to the climate where you live. This season calls for day wear, evening wear and varying occasions for socialising, enjoy.
Categories: Women's Fashion